Canon 30D with 17-85 lens + Sigma 10-20mm wide lens w/ cards, batteries
Canon 30D with 17-85 lens + Sigma 10-20mm wide lens
Rental price per day $ 80.00
- The Canon EOS 30D brings proven EOS technology to a higher level, giving photographers an unbeatable photographic experience. The EOS 30D incorporates a host of features with Canon’s highly acclaimed 8.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC II Image Processor. The EOS 30D includes enhanced operational features such as a 2.5 inch LCD monitor, true spot metering, a durable shutter mechanism and Canon’s Picture Style feature, all in an sturdy, magnesium-clad body. With all these new features the EOS 30D is truly perfection, refined.
- 8.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Canon’s large-area CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. This APS-C size sensor (22.5 x 15.0mm) has the same 3:2 ratio as film cameras, enabling an effective angle of view that is 1.6x the normal EF Lens focal length. In addition, the EOS 30D has an extensive ISO range (from 100 to 1600 plus ISO 3200 in extended mode), which is selectable in 1/3-stop increments.
- DIGIC II Image Processor
- The DIGIC II Image Processor was designed specifically for Canon digital SLRs and enhances every aspect of image capture. Information captured by the CMOS sensor is processed and assembled into images of exceptional quality. With the DIGIC II Image Processor on board, photographers can expect natural color reproduction, precise white balance in any number of lighting situations and unparalleled clarity. The DIGIC II Image Processor employs sophisticated signal processing algorithms and works at greater speeds, all while consuming less energy.
- User-selectable High-Speed and Low-Speed Continuous Shooting
- The EOS 30D allows users to specify high-speed 5 fps or a low-speed 3 fps continuous shooting for more controlled shooting and/or to save space on the CF card. And it can capture up to 30 JPEG and 11 RAW (or 9 RAW + JPEG) files in one burst. Whether it’s the 0.15-second startup time, the high-speed mirror drive, the nearly instant 65-millisecond shutter release lag time or the predictive AF focusing at speeds up to 5.0 frames per second, the EOS 30D will amaze and delight photographers who don’t want to wait for their camera when they’re ready to shoot.
- Large 2.5 Inch LCD Monitor
- The EOS 30D has a brilliant 2.5 inch LCD monitor with approximately 230,000 pixels resolution. This monitor not only displays more information, it can also be viewed at a greater angle (170°) than many conventional LCD monitors. The full-featured shot information screen not only provides an RGB histogram, it can display the AF frame used. Furthermore, Magnification zooms to the focus point rather than the center of the image to check exposure and critical focus. Menus are accessed at the touch of a button and feature larger text than previous models that is easier to read. Whether changing color parameters, setting up custom functions, organizing folders or setting white balance, the EOS 30D helps photographers get to their information quickly, so they never miss a shot.
- “Picture Style” Settings
- The EOS 30D incorporates Canon’s Picture Style settings, which simulate the characteristics of different film styles, allowing photographers to customize their shooting to their personal taste or needs. These include Standard, for punchy, print-from-the-camera color, Portrait, for softer, more natural skin tones, Landscape, for vivid blues and greens and overall sharpness, and Neutral, Faithful and Monochrome, which can be customized to emulate color filters with black and white film.
- Strong and Durable
- The EOS 30D has a solid, substantial feel that complements its compact dimensions. The camera body is constructed of magnesium-alloy, known for its lightweight and ultra-rigid strength. It has an improved high-speed and durable shutter unit, designed to perform flawlessly and reaching a top shutter speed of 1/8000 second with a remarkable 100,000-cycle shutter life.
- Metering Precision
- The EOS 30D has a spot metering function that meters roughly 3.5% of the center of the image. This metering function, in addition to Canon’s impressive evaluative, center-weighted average and partial metering modes, gives the photographer even more choices for custom-tailored shooting.
- 9-point Wide-area AF with a Dual Precision Sensor at the Center
- The EOS 30D has a high-precision, 9-point wide area AF system that uses both normal and high-precision focus depending on the aperture and available light. The 9 focus points can be chosen automatically or manually-selected using the 30D’s intuitive, thumb-operated multi-controller
- Fully Compatible with All EF and EF-S Lenses
- The EOS 30D is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses, and including Canon’s EF-S series lenses, manufactured specifically for Canon’s APS-C sized digital sensor. Canon lenses employ advanced optical expertise and micron-precision engineering to deliver unprecedented performance in all facets of the photographic process. Aspherical optics and fluorite elements, for example, are featured in the universally acclaimed L Series lenses, and Canon’s Image Stabilizer technology in select lenses minimizes the effect of camera shake. Through Canon lenses, photographers can truly maximize the quality and liberating performance of the EOS 30D.
- Flash Photography
- The EOS 30D features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system introduced with the EOS-1D Mark II. Whether using its flush-mounted integrated flash, or any of the flashes in the EX Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output through numerous exposures.
INSPECTION - The customer agrees that the equipment supplied by Able and listed below (The Equipment) is received in good working order and suitable for use and that the Renter is familiar with its operation. On return of Equipment Able staff will inspect all items if the Renter does not wait for inspection Able Video & Multimedia may charge Renter for any damaged found during inspection.
PAYMENT - The Renter agrees to pay Able rental charges until the equipment is returned in good working order and any other applicable charges specified in this agreement.
LATE RETURN - The Renter agrees to return the equipment to Able’s facility on time or pay extra rental charges due on a pro rata basis.
BREAKDOWN - The Renter shall notify Able Video and Multimedia of any breakdown of the Equipment and not attempt repairs. The Renter will not interfere in any way with any mechanical fittings or appliances attached to or forming part of the Equipment or, without the written consent of Able, have any repairs effected thereto by any person other than an employee of Able or such person as Able may nominate. The Renter agrees to accept Able or it’s qualified repairer’s determination as to whether the Equipment is faulty and the cause of the breakdown.
DAMAGE - The Renter agrees to pay for damage to the equipment. In the case of damage or injury (by fire, storm or through any cause whatsoever) to/by the equipment, it is agreed that the cost of repair, replacement or damages as the case may be (and any charges payable according to this agreement), shall be paid by the Renter to Able on demand. Any such charges may be deducted from a deposit (if taken) left by the Renter and the Renter shall pay the excess to Able Video and Multimedia on demand.
COMPENSATION - The customer agrees to pay for the cost of equipment lost or stolen.The Customer shall also pay to Able Video and Multimedia on demand a sum equal to the rental charges which Able Video and Multimedia could have obtained for the period from the date of commencement of the rental of the equipment damaged, lost or stolen to the date of receipt by Able Video and Multimedia of Payment of the repair or replacement.
INDEMNITY- The customer is responsible for accidents caused by use of the equipment.The Customer indemnifies, and keeps indemnified, Able Video and Multimedia in respect of its liability for personal injuries, property damages and any associated legal expenses arising out of any accident which might be caused by or contributed to by, or arise out of the use, operation or handling of the equipment during the term of rental.
RECOVERY OF EQUIPMENT - Able Video and Multimedia has the right to recover the Equipment if charges are not paid and the renter is responsible for any costs associated with the recovery process.
NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE – Able gives no warranty, express or implied, as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of operation of the Equipment and accepts no responsibility for it’s use by the Renter. The Renter hereby waives any such remedies, warranties, guarantees or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, against Able.
GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
The customer is responsible for pickup and delivery/return from/ to Able Video and Multimedia’s facility during business hours unless otherwise stated in this agreement. The equipment shall not be considered returned until a full inventory has been completed and any missing equipment or replacements for damaged parts have been delivered to Able Video and Multimedia’s facility.
The Customer acknowledges that all equipment rented remains the property of Able Video and Multimedia at all times and the Customer will not sell, charge, pledge or part with possession of the equipment.
The Renter shall insure, at their expense, all the Equipment at all times during the rental, for full replacement cost and for loss of use of the Equipment. Coverage must begin from before the time the Renter takes delivery of the Equipment and continue until the time the Equipment is returned and the rental expires. The Renter shall insure for risk coverage that is greater or equal to the replacement cost of all Equipment and any rental or other charges payable under this agreement, including transit/shipping, Public & other Liability Coverage, Property Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance, prior to taking delivery of Equipment. Such insurance shall be written by reputable insurers. Notwithstanding this paragraph, the Renter shall remain primarily liable to Able for full performance under the terms and conditions of this Rental agreement and Able may enforce it’s remedies directly against the Renter without resort to their insurance.
Upon taking taken delivery of the equipment, the Renter’s responsibility includes, but is not limited to, risks while in transit, at all locations named and unnamed, and while in use, or storage at Able Video and Multimedia’s facility. The Renter’s responsibility is discharged when the equipment is returned and the rental term has expired. Equipment will not be deemed to have been returned until all of the following conditions have been met: 1) property has been brought back to the premises during normal business hours; 2) an inventory has been completed and a missing and damaged list has been compiled, if needed; and 3) the term of the Rental Contract has expired.
The Customer acknowledges having received the equipment in good working order and condition. The Customer may test the equipment at Able Video and Multimedia’s facility before taking delivery to ensure it is in good working order and condition prior to taking delivery. The Customer will use the equipment in a careful and proper manner and permit only skilled and experienced personnel to use the equipment and will not use the equipment in connection with any dangerous or hazardous activity.